Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's a Pee Pee

Last night, Anders insisted that I take his diaper off. I obliged with caution and within minutes I felt a warm stream on my right foot. I thought, this is nuts, and tried to convince him that putting a diaper back on would be a better choice than peeing all over mom's foot. Well, it didn't work and he just kept point at his 'pee pee' and telling me 'it's a pee pee'.

me: "Yes Anders it's a pee pee."
Anders: "It's a pee pee."
me: "Yes, that's your pee pee."
Anders: "It's a pee pee."
me: "Wait, do you have to go pee pee?"

He shoots off for the bathroom and I plop him up on the toilet and guess what.....he did it!
He was SO excited! "I DID IT" he yelled. Sayla and I laughed and clapped and WOOHOOED! In all honesty, it probably won't happen again for quite a while, and I really have no desire to potty train a not even two year old. But we had a good laugh and I needed to document Anders first pee pee.

1 comments:

Dana 23 September, 2010  

Yay! What a milestone! Love it! Ayden turned two in July and is very aware of having to go. He went twice on his new froggy potty and well...that was it. He's done with it! Uggh! I guess the good news is that we don't see any 5 year olds walking around still in diapers right?

What You Will Find Here

This is a blog about me and my life. I write about the everything, and the nothing that consumes a stay-at-home mom of two. My monster is my one year old little boy, and his sister is my four year old daughter. You should know that I am not a writer, I'm not a speller, but I think I'm funny. I really get a kick out of myself sometimes. The truth is....I'm funnier in my head. So often, this blog is a bad attempt at humor and sarcasm, but mostly it's about the mundane, wonderful, boring, exciting, crabby, happy days we have together.


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP